Spit On Diss! 3:40 beat Spit On Diss! 3:40 beat

Dis is So Guud!!!

Yu make amazing beats homie! I hope yu can get a rapper soon to rap over this, its tight. A 10/10 maaan.

Free the Self - KAus Free the Self - KAus

Dis is Great!

The beat sounds very professional and da FX is sheer brilliant man. The mastering must of took along time in dis. A 10 from me!

bboyKAus responds:

Thanks loads bro - you cant rush songs =P
- DJ KAus

Callidascope Callidascope

Dope!

Dis be really guud. Its real trippy and I can feel all the emotions while da beats keep playin. Great job!

Ghetto Soundz [Treadz] Ghetto Soundz [Treadz]

Great!

The drums were perfect and the beat was diverse. This could definitly be raped over. Its just tight!

&amp;lt;+R+&amp;gt; Neverland <+R+> Neverland

This is Really Great!

The beat is awesome and the vocals are really crisp. You did an amazing job!

Rawrthaas responds:

woot, thanksss

Enter the Rave Enter the Rave

Great!

Nice beat and great synth. Great Job!

{dj-N} Colors of Harder Style {dj-N} Colors of Harder Style

This is Great!

This is one loud track you got here man but its got a nice beat. It loops well too. Great Job! Oh, and could you stop by and review my new track I put out called Brave Up? I like when good artists tell me if my shit is good too.

dj-Nate responds:

Sure man.

Thanks for reviewing.

Facing Defeat Facing Defeat

Truley Great!

This is the shit man! This track is really well mastered and everything. Great Job!

x-Exodus-X responds:

hey, thanks for all the tens! i spent a lot of time mastering it, im glad it paid off! gonna check out your music now

Voodoo -Explicit Lyrics- Voodoo -Explicit Lyrics-

Insane!

This track is so crazy and the lyrics made me laugh my ass off! This is a 10 from me!

The Final Curtain(Sample) The Final Curtain(Sample)

Outstanding!

Love this beat so much homie. I can't wait till the full version comes out. This is a definite 10. Keep it locked man.

SoulofDeath responds:

thank you, glad you like it, I've just been having trouble with it lately...cant find my musical groove or something..idk..but it will be done don't worry.